10 GAL GAS BATCHES
The Ruby Street Brewery™
The Ruby Street Brewery™ is a full featured high quality home beer brewing structure unlike anything else on the market. Our signature bent tube frame powder coated in red and loaded with solid stainless steel fittings and kettles offers a unique blend of both form and function. Oh yeah, and large 10" pneumatic tires allow easy transport to wherever your beer brewing obsession takes you!
Complete System Includes:
(1) Frame - Welded Steel Construction (powder-coated)
(3) 15.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettles (with lids)
(3) Cast Iron Burners (with gas manifold & regulator)
(2) Stainless Steel wall-to-wall False Bottoms
(1) Stainless Steel Pump (with remote On/Off switch)
- All SS Tri-clover Fittings & Silicone Tubing
- Complete Owners Manual (with 1 year limited warranty)
"I am a huge fan of your customer service prowess. Need a testimonial?"
- Flip Colmer - Ann Arbor, MI
"By the way, I love the system! it is perfect"
- Jim McKnight, Grumpy Old Men Brewing - Blue Ridge, GA
- The Ruby Street Brewery System Dimensions: 71.5” wide x 26” deep x62” high (height includes kettles)
- Natural Gas or Propane conversion kits available for all gas-fired systems
Popular Add On Options
Digital Control Package
This digital controller offers one convenient control panel for temperature control of the HLT and mash tun as well as ignition control for all 3 burners.
Plate Chiller Package
Plate chiller is mounted to frames for efficiency and convenience.
Our all stainless steel Whirlpool Arm provides for clearer wort, faster chilling and optimum hop utilization.
Stainless Steel Hop Filter
Our hop filter makes cleaning your brewery a breeze. The large capacity 6" x 14" 400 micron screen is made of 100% stainless steel.
Build your system:
Fusion 15 (15 Gal Gas)
Designed as our most compact and portable model ever and loaded with professional features, the Fusion 15™ is the most versatile system we build. We call it the Fusion because it's truly is a culmination of pro design features, conveniences, and fabrication technology that we have drawn from our other designs as well as countless custom builds. 15.5 Gallon Kettles will brew a 10 gallon batch. The small frame (63.5" overall length) allows this system to easily transport in most SUV's. The Fusion 15 systems are quickly becoming the preferred system for commercial pilot use, beer brewing education, and home-brewers that simply want the best.
Fusion 25 (25 Gal Gas)
Modeled after the popular Fusion 15, and based on a demand for larger kettles, we are excited to launch the all new Fusion 25. This culmination of large 10" burners nested under tri-clad bottom 25 gallon pots creates a winning combination of volume, performance, and value. The 25 gallon pots will brew finished batches ranging from 10-18 gallons. The small frame (70.5" overall length) allows this system to easily transported.
The Fusion 15 (15 Gal Electric)
The electric version is silent, efficient,and fast. Best of all, it's safe for indoor use.