1/2 BBL GAS BATCHES
The Fusion 25™
Modeled after the popular Fusion 15, and based on a demand for larger kettles, we are excited to launch the all new Fusion 25. This culmination of large 10" burners nested under tri-clad bottom 25 gallon pots creates a winning combination of volume, performance, and value. The 25 gallon pots will brew finished batches ranging from 10-18 gallons. The small frame (70.5" overall length) allows this system to easily transported.
Complete System Includes:
- (1) Frame - Welded Steel Construction (powder-coated)
- (3) 25 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettles (with TRI-CLAD bottoms and lids)
- (3) 10" Cast Iron Burners (with gas manifold & regulator)
- (2) Stainless Steel wall-to-wall False Bottoms
- (3) Thermometers
- (2) Stainless Steel Pumps (with remote On/Off switch)
- (2) Thru Wall Return Fittings (Mash & Boil)
- All SS Tri-clover Fittings & Silicone Tubing
- Complete Owners Manual (with 1 year limited warranty)
"Brewed my first batch on my system and was very impressed with the overall efficiency...bordering on 90%! Thanks for the quality product!
- DC Brewing - Roseburg, OR
"By the way, I love the system! it is perfect"
- Jim McKnight, Grumpy Old Men Brewing - Blue Ridge, GA
- The Fusion 25 System Dimensions: 70-1/2" wide x 26" deep x 44-1/2' high (height includes kettles)
- Natural Gas or Propane conversion kits available for all gas-fired systems
Popular Add On Options
Digital Control Package
This digital controller offers one convenient control panel for temperature control of the HLT and mash tun as well as ignition control for all 3 burners.
Plate Chiller Package
Plate chiller is mounted to frames for efficiency and convenience.
Our all stainless steel Whirlpool Arm provides for clearer wort, faster chilling and optimum hop utilization.
Stainless Steel Hop Filter
Our hop filter makes cleaning your brewery a breeze. The large capacity 6" x 14" 400 micron screen is made of 100% stainless steel.
Build your system:
Alpha Ruby (45 Gal Gas)
Designed as a Nano Brewery / Pilot Brewery, this system features 45 Gallon Kettles and will brew a true 1 bbl (31 gallon) batch. Featuring two stainless pumps and all 1.5" tri-clover connections, this brewery has found it's niche as an economical option for brew pubs, large breweries, and garage fanatics.
Fusion 15 (15 Gal Gas)
Designed as our most compact and portable model ever and loaded with professional features, the Fusion 15™ is the most versatile system we build. We call it the Fusion because it's truly is a culmination of pro design features, conveniences, and fabrication technology that we have drawn from our other designs as well as countless custom builds. 15.5 Gallon Kettles will brew a 10 gallon batch. The small frame (63.5" overall length) allows this system to easily transport in most SUV's. The Fusion 15 systems are quickly becoming the preferred system for commercial pilot use, beer brewing education, and home-brewers that simply want the best.
The Fusion 25 (25 Gal Electric)
Modeled after the popular Fusion 15, and based on a demand for larger kettles, we are excited to launch the all new Fusion 25. The perfect combination of volume, performance, and value. The 25 gallon pots will brew finished batches ranging from 10-18 gallons. The electric version is silent, efficient,and fast. Best of all, it's safe for indoor use.